Just Family Time
Dear readers and fellow lovers of tabletop games,
One of the greatest things about this hobby of ours is how it can bring people closer together. We may be strangers, friends, or family – no matter our connection – it builds bridges and helps us bond on a deeper level. It has a power to connect us, and teach us more about ourselves, it teaches us more about those we play with, and it helps teach us about life in general.
With that in mind, today I am going to spend the day teaching my little cousin the joys of board games, as well as spending some time with the rest of my family.
I am not going to post anymore today, but I will see you on Tuesday with a brand new article.
No matter where you are or who you are with, I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
Published by Luke
Board game nerd, comic book geek, Rubik's Cube solver, Splendor player, and Blogger. View all posts by Luke
Latest on Instagram
- Mindthief Enhancements: Insanely Good Combos
- 5 Games with Super Awesome Artwork
- Hacking Sagrada (aka. How To Win Sagrada From Round 1)
- How Sagrada’s Difficulty Scales with Players
- Meeple Circus Review – Elephants and Acrobats
- How Does Magic Work in Dungeons and Dragons? (D&D Magic in a Nutshell)
- Skills Proficiency in Dungeons and Dragons – An Introduction
- The Core Stats in Dungeons and Dragons (and What They Mean)
- An Introduction to Dungeons and Dragons (from a DM of 40+ Years)
- How Does Combat Work in D&D 5E? An Introduction