Just Family Time
Dear readers and fellow lovers of tabletop games,
One of the greatest things about this hobby of ours is how it can bring people closer together. We may be strangers, friends, or family – no matter our connection – it builds bridges and helps us bond on a deeper level. It has a power to connect us, and teach us more about ourselves, it teaches us more about those we play with, and it helps teach us about life in general.
With that in mind, today I am going to spend the day teaching my little cousin the joys of board games, as well as spending some time with the rest of my family.
I am not going to post anymore today, but I will see you on Tuesday with a brand new article.
No matter where you are or who you are with, I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Published by Luke
Board game nerd, comic book geek, Rubik's Cube solver, Splendor player, and Blogger. View all posts by Luke
Latest on Instagram
- Pirate Fluxx Review – Drink Up, Me Hearties, Yo Ho!
- Betrayal At House On The Hill Characters: A Closer Inspection
- Catan Strategy: 8 Different Ways To Start
- The Mind Review – Mental Maths
- Ticket To Ride Asia: Legendary Asia Review
- Villainous: How We All Lost To The Queen of Hearts
- 5 Great Games For Under £10
- Carcassonne App Review – Up Your Game
- Is Mysterium The Modern Day Clue?
- How Well Does Tyrants of the Underdark Capture the Spirit of D&D?