Just Family Time
Dear readers and fellow lovers of tabletop games,
One of the greatest things about this hobby of ours is how it can bring people closer together. We may be strangers, friends, or family – no matter our connection – it builds bridges and helps us bond on a deeper level. It has a power to connect us, and teach us more about ourselves, it teaches us more about those we play with, and it helps teach us about life in general.
With that in mind, today I am going to spend the day teaching my little cousin the joys of board games, as well as spending some time with the rest of my family.
I am not going to post anymore today, but I will see you on Tuesday with a brand new article.
No matter where you are or who you are with, I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
Published by Luke
Board game nerd, comic book geek, Rubik's Cube solver, Splendor player, and Blogger. View all posts by Luke
- Yamatai Buildings – Analysis and Strategy
- Black Stories Review – Mastery of the Macabre
- Stuffed Fables Review – Fluff and Fighting
- Scythe Review – Simply Superb
- 7 Wonders Breakdown: Commercial Structures
- Hive Strategy: Four Starting Strategies
- Betrayal at House on the Hill Review – Traitors and Omens
- Winning 7 Wonders: Civilian Structures
- Brass: Birmingham First Impressions
- Lander – The Story Behind The Board Game