Just Family Time
Dear readers and fellow lovers of tabletop games,
One of the greatest things about this hobby of ours is how it can bring people closer together. We may be strangers, friends, or family – no matter our connection – it builds bridges and helps us bond on a deeper level. It has a power to connect us, and teach us more about ourselves, it teaches us more about those we play with, and it helps teach us about life in general.
With that in mind, today I am going to spend the day teaching my little cousin the joys of board games, as well as spending some time with the rest of my family.
I am not going to post anymore today, but I will see you on Tuesday with a brand new article.
No matter where you are or who you are with, I wish you a wonderful Sunday.
Published by Luke
Board game nerd, comic book geek, Rubik's Cube solver, Splendor player, and Blogger. View all posts by Luke
- Batman: Gotham City Chronicles Unboxing [Pt. 1]
- Update: Level Up!
- Keyforge Analysis: There’s Something About Dextre
- Decrypto Review – Codes and Competition
- Sushi Go Review – The Most Fun You Can Have With Food Without Throwing It
- Damage Modifiers in D&D: A Handy Graph
- Dead of Winter: The Long Night Characters: A Closer Inspection
- Why the Diver is the Best Character in Sub Terra
- The Great Bait and Switch Debate of 2019: Is Bait and Switch Overpowered?
- Welcome To…Your Perfect Home: Estates Analysis